Blog Pages - Home, About Me, Etc.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Confessional

                                        My Friday Confessional

My Friday Confession #1- I am addicted to Craigslist. I can spend a lot of time on there looking for books. ha, ha I am in constant need to add to my always growing library of books.

My Friday Confession #2- I am addicted to Free Samples. I get emails everyday about free samples. Some not so good and some others are just fabulously awesome. I can spend hours and hours on the internet searching for free samples. Love em Think that I may just have to start putting some up here on my blog

My Friday Confession #3- Been watching Nip/tuck like crazy. I used to love and watch this show when it was on tv religiously.

My Friday Confession #4- Gotta love NextFlix for having these shows I'm addicted to.

My Friday Confession #5- I am a little excited and very nervous for I have signed myself up well registered for a blogging/social media class thing next Wed. I really hope to learn something. Should be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Totally loving NetFlix too! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    :) Liz @ www.rusticpeach.com

    ReplyDelete