1. Which actress would you choose to play you in a movie?
This is a hard question for me to answer. I have so many favorite actress', sure there is a lot of Actresses I would like to play me in a movie. But one that can portray me best. So I don't have a real good answer for this one. Um, I asked my husband and he came up with Maggie gyllenhaal. I have no idea where he pulled that name from cause my husband doesn't know his actress' really at all. But I like her she is a good actress.
2. Would you rather drink Coke or Pepsi? I would rather drink Pepsi
3. Is there anything you are looking forward to this month? My husband Josh's birthday is this month. Don't know what he wants to do yet. We are having a family bbq and garage sale and celebrating one of my aunts birthday as well. And I think sometime this month I might go to the science center. Never been there before either.
4. Would you rather have a cat or a dog? I would rather have a dog. We have one of both though. cat and a dog. My daughter has the cat. I am not much of a cat person but Alani's cat I actually like. My do Tearsa. Mckenzie river husky
5. What is something you feel strongly about? My family. To instill family value and good manners, good morals to stick up for what they believe in. Treat others how you would want to be treated. I think that I have really well behaved kids that treat others exactly like that. And hope they grow up to be good people. To love each other and stand by each other through the hard times. Be good to your friends and family and respect your elders. In the pictures my husband Josh my son Aiden and my daughter Alani.