Blog Pages - Home, About Me, Etc.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

been bummed

      I will post more tomorrow I know I haven't been here in almost I think two weeks ish. I have been a little under the weather mentally. Life has just been on the hard side lately and I haven't felt like doing anything. My butt has been pretty much glued to my couch and my eyes been stuck on the tv. I just would like to stay in bed for a while till all this crap passes by. Hopefully it would all work out while I lay there in my bed under my warm blankets. And I will just get out of bed and everything will have been already worked out and my life could finally for once be worry and stress free. Does that ever happen? Problems just work out themselves while your in bed? Cause that would be super nice. Ugh life is pretty crappy right now.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that you've been having a tough time. Life can be pretty rough sometimes, and I hope you're getting through it.
    I'm here finally following you from Meet & Greet earlier this month. Sorry it's taken me so long. I've been really behind for over a month!
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete