Blog Pages - Home, About Me, Etc.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

My weekend



      I didn't do a whole lot this weekend. We were pretty lazy for the most part. Went to our local Good Will. I found a couple of books. I found a copy of Tess of the d'Urbervilles. I never heard of it till I read the Fifty Shades books. So one of these days I will get around to reading it. I have to many books I'm reading at the moment. Adding any more books to my pile and I will never get anything read. And at this rate with sitting at the computer all day I'm not getting any reading done. haha well with the exception of the blogs I read. So guess that has to count for something right?? haha   then put ourselves in front of the tv and computer. I seem live in front of my computer now. I got a text from my mom asking if I was going over for dinner she had a present for me. so we went to dinner at my parents. And your all gonna laugh at me for this. But ever since I was a teen and watched the Free Willy movies I fell in love with Orca Whale also known as the Killer whale. My house is filled with whale stuff all over.  So I get there and she brings me out this pillow. I think someone made it. And  if it is hand made they did a good job on it. I love it. I remember in middle school cant remember the name of the class but we had to sew this box thing. I made mine with Orca whale fabric. Still have it around here somewhere still full of sewing crap. That about sums up my weekend. Maybe next weekend will be more exciting. Cross my fingers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment