Blog Pages - Home, About Me, Etc.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Garage Saling & Staying Busy

         I haven't been around for the past 3 days Had a busy weekend. Thought I would tell ya how it went. So my weekend went like this.  Friday I did a little grocery shopping with my husband,  got a few things. So after the little trip to the grocery store and the little shopping that we did.  We decided to lay around and watch an episode or two of whatever show we are in the middle of watching. Which we have 3 or 4 different shows going on. Hard to keep track of what you watched or haven't watched yet. Josh had asked me if I wanted to go garage selling the next day so we needed to get a paper. We headed out for a small little venture walk to the near by gas stations to get the Journal, our news paper. Needed to scope out the Garage Sale section. It was a nice little walk. Only a couple blocks but still nice. ha,  ha.  It was nice to spend some good quality time with him. So, Saturday had to get up at friggin 8am to get up and ready and out the door by 9am. So out we went. Hit a couple around town then headed out to Alderbrook its a hotel, spa  and golf course. They had a huge community garage sale thing going on with a lot of the home owners 30 something garage sales going on there.  It was a lot. Almost to much. We didn't make it to all of them had a  bbq to get to that started at 1:30. We made it to the bbq at 3. We were way late. Still had plenty of food so that was good. We were starving. So that was my Saturday morning and afternoon. I sware  we were only at the bbq for maybe an hr maybe hr and a half. Had enough time to eat and visit a little before Josh comes to me with his great idea to go back to Port Orchard, we had already been there the weekend before. And its an hr drive but he wanted to go, I would have preferred to have gone Sunday but I gave in and went anyway. The store he wanted to go to was open till 7:30pm and its a big store I thought it would take longer then an hr to walk the whole thing and check out everything. But it didn't. I managed to look at everything well most of everything in an hr and a half. I'm sure I missed some stuff. I don't know what it is exactly or what to call it. The store is called new to you I think. People can rent out corners or bookshelves to sell their stuff. movies, clothes, books, jewelry, toys and more. Don't know what that type of store is called.  There is something going on in Allyn not sure what it is really. Some kind of fair thingy without the rides. ha, ha I guess, I dunno. It's called Allyn Days. So we might go and do that Sunday. If so I will post some pics.  Josh wants to go hiking but after the couple busy days I've had I am so pooped. So I don't think that's gonna happen. Hopefully in the future I will have a post with pictures of our hiking trip

No comments:

Post a Comment