Blog Pages - Home, About Me, Etc.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wrapped Up In Prison Break

I am sorry I'm not keeping up on my blogging right now. Not making a very good first impression am I. To tell you the truth I have been so wrapped up in watching Prison Break on Netflix. I love, love this show. Used to watch it every week. And that Wentworth Miller is a good looking guy which helps the show out and makes it that much better. Oh and I got my book today so I've been reading it off and on. You know I couldn't find it in Barnes & Noble. They would have had to order it from somewhere cause it is out of print. So I looked it up on Amazon. And I found the book there. I got it today and its in really nice and great shape for a book from 2009. So thank you Amazon. Also thank you Amazon for being less expensive. My book is Google Blogger for Dummies. I bought Blogging for Dummies maybe a week or so ago. And both books have been really helpful. I need all the help I can get. So you must please excuse me if I don't post everyday or a couple days for I am still stuck in Prison Break and my two books. But I will be back ha ha :o)

2 comments:

  1. I think its funny how we both started watching this show again at almost the same time! I'm excited to watch it through til the last season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete