Blog Pages - Home, About Me, Etc.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Reading

       Ok so I haven't posted anything in the past two days. I will be honest and say that I have had my nose in a book, well for the most part. I have also been doing some house cleaning or well I should say dishes boy do I hate doing dishes, ugh why cant dishes do themselves, right along with the darn laundry and sweeping and all the other household chores. But anyway back to my book(s) One I am reading is Janet Evanovich and the other is an 8 books in 1 blogging for dummies. Yes I found one and had to pick it up. And that's just one book I bought, I found more oh yes, more blogging books I want, need to get this blogging thing down. And its not the actual blogging thing its how to do links and put pictures and all the other things that come with blogging. I have been getting a lot of help from my cousin Mckenzie, who by now I'm sure has to be getting tired of all my questions and helping me out or doing it for me. And even though I don't understand half of what she tells me and I ask her the same questions over and over again. She still try's to help or try to answer my questions. So a huge big thank you to her. I think it might be easier if she shows me how to do it. So anyway, I also shouldn't have but I found a book on amazon. Another blogging book. Google Blogger for Dummies. Should be getting here in a couple weeks which I'm bummed about cause it says it can take 4-14 days. Earliest is next week the 24th the longest sometime in August. Its a little bit of an older book wrote back in 2009. I hope it hasn't changed much between now and then. I'm trying to learn how to do it. Kinda funny how its free and I have to buy books so I can figure it all out. One day I will get there. Fingers crossed.
      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment